A great audio book is about more than just a good story, it is also a great piece of work to hear read aloud. This list has some of the best books I have every read and every single one of them is better read aloud. 4 of the 5 are read by the author and the 4th has a famous actor give life to the books.
- Born a Crime: Stories from a South African Childhood By: Trevor Noah Narrated by: Trevor Noah This book is an enlighten and crazy fun look at South Africans culture, race relations and religion, told by one of the funniest comedians alive.
- Ready Player One By: Ernest Cline Narrated by: Wil Wheaton Gamer Pop culture is used as a short had in this delight gamer geek adventure. (The story is a little rough is spots, no one does it alone mythology bs) But the book is so fun to listen to it still rocks.
- The Art of Asking How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Let People HelpBy: Amanda Palmer, Brené Brown – foreword Narrated by: Amanda Palmer This book made me cry, it is crazy good and truthful. It will change they way you look at community and the world. 10/10
- Norse Mythology By: Neil Gaiman Narrated by: Neil Gaiman Great stories retold by a master of of the writing craft are only made better when Neail reads them with delight and creativity.
- Sex with Shakespeare Here’s Much to Do with Pain, but More with Love By: Jillian Keenan Narrated by: Jillian Keenan This is one of the best book on exploring king and sex in a truthful honest way. The author share personal insight through stories from her life. so raw at times that you can feel the authors emotions.
I am always looking for suggestions of great books to read. WHAT ARE YOUR FAVORTIE AUDIO BOOKS?